Pacquiao and Laser Tag

How can you NOT write about Pacman now? He has 8 belts from different weight classes. He makes boxing look so easy. People say they are proud to be Pinoy because of Manny’s win… you should be proud to be Pinoy all the time, but be proud to have a kababayan like Manny. ūüôā I will let my tweets speak for me.

1. I will so vote #pacquiao for President!about 6 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  2. Sweet.¬†#pacquiao doesn’t want to kill him.about 6 hours ago via¬†√úberTwitter
  3. In fairness this whole fight I haven’t seen a speck of dandruff on¬†#pacquiao . I’m getting¬†#headandshoulders !about 6 hours ago via¬†√úberTwitter
  4. Or #pacquiao can be Colossus in the X-Men film. He is made of steel for sure.about 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  5. On Monday I am enrolling myself in a boxing gym #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  6. Margarito is fighting back! #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  7. Eeeew margaritos face is about to fall off #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  8. #pacquiao been getting a perfect 10 every roundabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  9. I thought Margarito is Catholic? Didn’t he read that Goliath lost?¬†#pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via¬†√úberTwitter
  10. @rbacosta this is definitely going to #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitterin reply to rbacosta
  11. If¬†#pacquiao ever writes a diet book, I’d buy it!about 7 hours ago via¬†√úberTwitter
  12. Margarito is a terrible fighter #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  13. Margarito has huge cut under his right eye!!! #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  14. Pacman can be the lead if they do a movie on The Flash#pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  15. Its kinda boring #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  16. Round one was definitely #pacquiao ! Margarito is too tall to hit himabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  17. Round one! Margarito is big! #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

1. Light vs dark! #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  2. @markcabil hahah cynthia patag?! She got fixed by belo thenabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to markcabil
  3. I wonder who the Pope is for? I bet he is for #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  4. Battle of the Catholics #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  5. They probably think it’ll be over in one round that’s why there are so much pre-fight eklavoo¬†#pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via¬†√úberTwitter
  6. For a minute I thought it was Nelly Furtado haha #pacquiaoabout 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  7. Concert pala ito. #pacquiao Nelly? Duh.about 8 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  8. @KathyRCruz haha you never know!!about 8 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to KathyRCruz
  9. What’s up with the american singers? They’re practically naked. Pacman should have gotten Willie’s dancers¬†#pacquiaoabout 8 hours ago via¬†√úberTwitter
  10. Our singer – what’s her name? – was good! And with matching rosary.¬†#pacquiaoabout 8 hours ago via¬†√úberTwitter
  11. The mexican singer wasn’t good at all. I wonder if they get as much flak as the pinoy singers do?¬†#pacquiaoabout 8 hours ago via¬†√úberTwitter
  12. Kids are now eating. I am huuuuungry too. Pacman past fights being shown #pacquiaoabout 8 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  13. No Pacman fight yet. Margarito wants him to retape his hands. Boo mind games! #pacquiaoabout 8 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  14. Sabine went to Mass with me because she wanted to visit Jesus and mama Mary! Yes, she’ll be a nun!about 8 hours ago via¬†√úberTwitter
  15. Now to take a break from all the beating, to go to Mass. Anyone else see the disconnect here? Hmmabout 10 hours ago via TweetDeck
  16. The grandson of Flash Elorde, Juan Martin Elorde just lost#Pacquiaoabout 10 hours ago via TweetDeck

I also got to play Laser Tag after watching the fight (ok, I have to admit, I am NOT a boxing fan. I don’t like the fact that two grown men hit each other to a bloody pulp with millions cheering them on. And it is called a “fight” for goodness sakes. But hey, it’s Manny. So disconnected here. I’m working on it!).

I played with Lil, Aunt Marty, Santi, Carlo and a bunch of Joshua’s 10-year-old classmates. I ended up the winner in 2 games. By the third game I was physically SPENT and aching. One of Josh’s classmates, after the second game, wanted me to teach him my secrets. Hahha. I called him my Padawan. Though he called me Yoda.

Haaay. Laser Tag was much better than boxing…. though this involved a gun and shooting people. Oh so much disconnection.