5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE SEX ED PROGRAM
1. It’s part of the RH bill structure.
2. This values-free, pro-contraception program is currently being piloted in select public schools around the Philippines.
3. The sex ed comprehensive programs abroad have sexually miseducated students, leading to an increase in sexual activity and the problems that go with it.
4. The Catholic Church believes that teaching human sexuality should be done by parents (because they know their child more than the school teachers do; it will be age-appropriate but appropriate per individual child and done in the kind of love only a parent can have). It is the obligation of parents to teach and instill values to their children.
5. The Church is not against sex education but what, when and how it will be taught, and who will teach it to the child matters.